Things That Don’t Exist But Should
- Necklaces that are easier to do up. How is that stupid little chain & clasp still the best option in 2017?
- Dresses that are easier to zip up solo.
- An inbuilt function in your camera that tells you when a selfie is unflattering.
- Some kind of reverse image search that tells you what someone is wearing so you can steal their look (or substitutes with a genuinely similar likeness).
- An Audioslave reunion tour. Preferably a Soundgarden Double Header, but I respect that might be asking a bit much for Chris Cornell’s voice these days.
These are all first world problems I know. But still. I’m pretty sure there are people out there working on less significant inventions right now.